v1.5.0 - May 16, 2019
- Estimated gameplay hours is now calculated using mA consumption. For Android sessions only.
- Add average FPS average to chart selection modal
- Enable LDAP client reconnection
- Backend traffic can now go through frontend container. The existing behaviour of the backend being directly accessible has been preserved but is now deprecated.
- Company accounts with a blank name are now accessible
- Fixed CSV download failing for some iOS sessions
- Fixed session search input display
- Fixed FPS median on chart selection modal displaying average value
- Frontend Docker image is now significantly smaller
v1.4.0 - April 16, 2019
- User control container has been removed. This functionality is now part of the backend.
- Fix LDAP authentication admin group membership with Active Directory
v1.3.2 - April 04, 2019
- Add additional logging to LDAP authentication
- Fix some image URLs
- Show spinner on issue tracking card when session changes
v1.3.0 - March 27, 2019
- Set time-point on all time-series charts
- Add API endpoint to retrieve frametimes data
- LDAP integration
- Allow Jira field to be selected for issue description
- Fix user allocation not being updated when user is deleted
- Fix issues around upper case email addresses
- Fix Jira integration removal
v1.2.0 - March 18, 2019
- Redesign login form
- Include user’s company and email in top nav
- Allow Jira integration to be removed
- Display Jira errors to user when creating issues
v1.1.0 - February 27, 2019
- Jira integration. Create Jira issues from sessions and link sessions with existing issues.
- Add iOS energy level to CSV export
- Fix user search when filter contains
- Fix company user search
- Improve clarity of error message when user is not authenticated
- Fix sidebar usage crash
v1.0.0 - February 18, 2019
We’ve changed our versioning scheme!
Programmatic markers. Automatically set markers by writing GameBench specific logs within your app. See the documentation for more information.
Marker summary. This feature allows you to view an overall metrics summary of all the markers added. See the documentation for more information.