v1.10.0 - August 07, 2019
- Device logs (for sessions uploaded after the deployment of this version) can now be downloaded from the web dashboard
- Advanced session search has been enabled for everyone
- We’ve added a link to report an issue from the web dashboard
- User permissions can now be set upon invitation
- Company admins can now see usage per user
- Fix viewing thread details for a shared session
- Fix filtering of users by username
- Fix long session notes overflowing container
- Restore background colour for pages
- Fix addition of session notes moving the add button
- Correct FPS stability card documentation link
- New Android memory metrics are now stored
v1.9.0 - July 23, 2019
- API tokens can now be added via “My Account”
- Fixed thread selection
- Fixed sorting on devices page
- Fixed namespace switching
- Updated link to iOS developer disk images
- Jira button is now hidden in advanced search
- Fixed filtering sessions by notes in advanced search
- Added 404 handling
- Added new loading screen
v1.8.0 - July 10, 2019
- Beta: Advanced session search - session comparison from results
- Beta: Advanced session search - add user filter for companies
- New features notification in the web dashboard
- Improve adding a user to company
- Beta: Advanced session search - add placeholder and input mask for duration filter. Session duration filter is now inclusive.
- Change web dashboard update prompt interval to 7 days
- Fix session upload notification appearing twice post session upload
- API documentation has been added for the advanced search endpoint.
v1.7.2 - June 20, 2019
- Add logging to LDAP authentication
v1.7.1 - June 19, 2019
- Fix company creation by invite
v1.7.0 - June 17, 2019
- Notification appears when web dashboard is out of date
- Beta: Advanced session search. Search by: package name, device model, app name, app version number, user email.
- Beta: Token based authentication for API
- Network stats are now included in chart selection
- Fix skewing of giftbox icon with long usernames
- Added timestamp to logs. Lowered level of some informational logs to reduce noise.
v1.6.0 - May 31, 2019
- License install UI. New licenses can be installed via the web dashboard in addition to the file system.
- Beta: Add new features section
- Beta: Advanced session search. Search sessions by date and notes.
- Login page redesign
- Fix sorting user list by last login
- Fix sessions without an app version code breaking the session list
- Restore availability of sessions accessed directly by URL that are outside of the current session list
v1.5.0 - May 16, 2019
- Estimated gameplay hours is now calculated using mA consumption. For Android sessions only.
- Add average FPS average to chart selection modal
- Enable LDAP client reconnection
- Backend traffic can now go through frontend container. The existing behaviour of the backend being directly accessible has been preserved but is now deprecated.
- Company accounts with a blank name are now accessible
- Fixed CSV download failing for some iOS sessions
- Fixed session search input display
- Fixed FPS median on chart selection modal displaying average value
- Frontend Docker image is now significantly smaller
v1.4.0 - April 16, 2019
- User control container has been removed. This functionality is now part of the backend.
- Fix LDAP authentication admin group membership with Active Directory
v1.3.2 - April 04, 2019
- Add additional logging to LDAP authentication
- Fix some image URLs
- Show spinner on issue tracking card when session changes
v1.3.0 - March 27, 2019
- Set time-point on all time-series charts
- Add API endpoint to retrieve frametimes data
- LDAP integration
- Allow Jira field to be selected for issue description
- Fix user allocation not being updated when user is deleted
- Fix issues around upper case email addresses
- Fix Jira integration removal
v1.2.0 - March 18, 2019
- Redesign login form
- Include user’s company and email in top nav
- Allow Jira integration to be removed
- Display Jira errors to user when creating issues
v1.1.0 - February 27, 2019
- Jira integration. Create Jira issues from sessions and link sessions with existing issues.
- Add iOS energy level to CSV export
- Fix user search when filter contains
- Fix company user search
- Improve clarity of error message when user is not authenticated
- Fix sidebar usage crash
v1.0.0 - February 18, 2019
We’ve changed our versioning scheme!
Programmatic markers. Automatically set markers by writing GameBench specific logs within your app. See the documentation for more information.
Marker summary. This feature allows you to view an overall metrics summary of all the markers added. See the documentation for more information.