Unity Package Release Notes
v0.8.2 - March 02, 2021
- iOS sockets hooking
- Android upload UX now dev-only
v0.8.1 - February 23, 2021
- Restore BuildPostProc conditionals
v0.8.0 - February 22, 2021
- Screenshots can now be captured at configurable intervals
- Network support has been added
- Custom protobuf encoder is now used instead of
- JSON config is now converted to source code at build time, removing the need for JSON parsing at start up.
v0.7.5 - December 09, 2020
- Moved an initialiser to address a compiler warning
v0.7.4 - November 27, 2020
- Fix for scripted Upload() not working after Stop()
v0.7.3 - November 20, 2020
- Applied Unity’s “Preserve” attribute to work around what looks like unwanted code-stripping
v0.7.2 - November 17, 2020
- Added missing ‘static’ qualifiers to Config-setting APIs
v0.7.1 - November 13, 2020
- Prevent GameBench from causing compilation errors in “Play Mode”
v0.7.0 - October 23, 2020
- Compatibility with Unity Package Manager
- New public API
- Removed OkHttp dependency for Android
- Added launch time API enabling developers to indicate when the application has started
- Increased compatibility testing to > 130 devices
v0.6.1 - July 28, 2020
- Switch HTTP upload library for Android
v0.6.0 - June 30, 2020
- Collect CPU metrics on Android and iOS
- Collect GPU metrics on iOS
- Add support for session tags in configuration file
- Unity 2020 beta support
- Crashed sessions upload performance data
- Reduce overhead of metrics collection for memory / power in Android
- Always upload sessions when app is backgrounded
v0.5.1 - May 13, 2020
- Added 32 bit support for SDK Libraries to enable packaging iPhone applications
v0.5.0 - May 07, 2020
- Life-cycle API - Session start/stop/upload can now be controlled programmatically
- Battery metrics for iOS and Android
- Mali GPU stability fixes
- Fix iOS device names
v0.4.0 - January 16, 2020
- Memory usage capturing - All Android and iOS sessions recorded via the SDK now contain Memory Usage.
v0.3.1 - October 22, 2019
- Enable/Disable sdk - removed option to enable and disable the sdk in the options, this option was preventing some versions of unity from generating code.
v0.3.0 - October 11, 2019
- Programmatic Markers API - an ability to segregate specific game regions like battles or game levels by setting “in” and “out” points on specific game events.
- Automatically segregate performance data for Unity scenes - if a game’s logic is organized using Unity scenes, then the GameBench SDK can automaticaly segregate performance data for each scene and you can analyse specific game areas later via the Web Dashboard or API.
- Capturing GPU usage on Android devices with Mali GPU renderer - an ability to find performance bottlenecks caused by high GPU usage such us heavy FX rendering and etc.
- Programmatic backend URL configuration - if you need to automatically set a specific GameBench backend URL for a build, you can configure it via the SDK API.
- Support for Android 4.2 (API level 17) and above
- Support for ARM64 Android devices
Find full features description and information on how to use them in the GameBech Unity Package User Guide