SDK Release Notes
v0.5.1 - May 13, 2020
- Added 32 bit support for SDK Libraries to enable packaging iPhone applications
v0.5.0 - May 07, 2020
- Life-cycle API - Session start/stop/upload can now be controlled programmatically
- Battery metrics for iOS and Android
- Mali GPU stability fixes
- Fix iOS device names
v0.4.0 - January 16, 2020
- Memory usage capturing - All Android and iOS sessions recorded via the SDK now contain Memory Usage.
v0.3.1 - October 22, 2019
- Enable/Disable sdk - removed option to enable and disable the sdk in the options, this option was preventing some versions of unity from generating code.
v0.3.0 - October 11, 2019
- Programmatic Markers API - an ability to segregate specific game regions like battles or game levels by setting “in” and “out” points on specific game events.
- Automatically segregate performance data for Unity scenes - if a game’s logic is organized using Unity scenes, then the GameBench SDK can automaticaly segregate performance data for each scene and you can analyse specific game areas later via the Web Dashboard or API.
- Capturing GPU usage on Android devices with Mali GPU renderer - an ability to find performance bottlenecks caused by high GPU usage such us heavy FX rendering and etc.
- Programmatic backend URL configuration - if you need to automatically set a specific GameBench backend URL for a build, you can configure it via the SDK API.
- Support for Android 4.2 (API level 17) and above
- Support for ARM64 Android devices
Find full features description and information on how to use them in the GameBech SDK User Guide