Automation Interface Release Notes
Build 6399 - 26/03/2018
- Fixed timeout bug for uploading long sessions
Build 6246 - 13/03/2018
- iOS only option so that the server won't need ADB
- Added session timeout property which can be set to stop sessions after a predefined time period.
- Providing data output path in command line and json file
- Optimized desktop app's memory usage
- Stability for iOS profiling
- Network stats for FireTV
- FPS not being reported on Hotstar app
- Sony Experia C3 reading CPU freq crash
- Getting CPU for apps spawning multiple processes
- Shipping with daemon for Android 8.1
Build 5389 - 17/01/2018
- Removed packaged ADB. Users will now have to always run their own ADB instance
- Improved wireless iOS sessions stability
- Bug that caused the
target option of the generate-json command to not work
- Job id option is now enabled again
Build 4963 - 11/12/2017
- Automatic download of files required to profile iOS devices
- Support for iPad Pro 2nd Gen
- Updated packaged adb version to 39
- Launching packaged ADB when system adb is killed
- Adding devices again when adb is restarted
- Issue on json export where max memory held the value of average memory
- Issue on json export with some sessions not showing battery usage summary
- Issue with connection to wireless devices
Build 4248 - 31/10/2017
- Added --outputDir option on stop command to specify folder for json files to be written.
- Session json files are always produced at the end of each sessions.
- Removed --fileformat option used with stop command.
- Removed 'overwrite' option when generating json files. If specified file name exists a (#number) is appended to it.
- Getting CPU, Memory and Power metrics for a number of devices.
- Power for Android 8 devices
Build 2348 - 22/05/2017
- Ability to capture memory and cpu usage for a background process (wireless only)
- Option to set sampling rate for cpu and memory (wireless only)
- Generating json doesn't overwrite files
- Renamed "robust-mode" option for gba server to "wireless"
- "gb --sync" command will generate missing files for sessions that stopped unexpectedly
- Not capturing GPU usage
- Unable to start gbaserver as service in wireless mode
- Missing ability to set output folder for secondary processes jsons
Build 2005 - 16/05/2017
- "silent" command line option when starting server to disable server logging
Build 1999 - 15/05/2017
- Ability to perform long wireless robust sessions with screenshots
Build 1939 - 24/04/2017
- Decreased logging output of server
- Robust module now uses a tcp connection for wireless testing
- Users are now able to start recording again after a session stopped unexpectedly without having to run "gb stop" command first
Build 1844 - 22/03/2017
- Writing power consumption stats on json export file
- Starting gamebench service instantly on Android devices
Build 1974 - 05/03/2017
- Bug created on 1939 that caused preferences to not get loaded on server start up.
- Ability to run "setprops" command to modify existing numeric preferences